Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas With Two Kids






Christmas has always been a fun holiday, but now that I have kids it's even more special. This year we had two little people to watch open gifts and how fun it was! My mom came into town for a few days so we spent some time shopping (yeah!) and then I got a much needed break when she took the kids to Eileen's house for a couple nights. We all opened a few gifts Tuesday night since she was flying out on Wednesday morning (darn weather). The kids had a blast opening "presidents" as Haleigh calls them. Nicolaas just had fun eating the bows and boxes. This is a time to be gratful for what you have and I am truly blessed for my wonderful husband and children.

We went over to Aunt Donene's house for Christmas Eve and enjoyed spending time with family and eating everything. We opened gifts and played games. Hopefully we can get together more often so my kids can start collecting memories with family. Thanks Donene and Rand!

No comments: