I was rear ended a couple weeks ago in our truck. I was on my way to pick up the kids and had my right blinker on to turn and the kid behind me didn't see it or didn't believe me. The truck had minor bumper damage and his car was towed away on a flatbed trailer. I was taken to the hospital just as a precaution because of numbness in the arms and legs. After four hours at IMC I was released with a twisted ankle and whiplash. My back and neck still hurt, but the ankle is good. On the plus side my children weren't with me and I was in the truck instead of my little blue bella. Good news is that Buddy doesn't want to switch vehicles now (since I drive the kids everywhere). Good things can come out of bad situations.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Truck wins the bumper cars
I was rear ended a couple weeks ago in our truck. I was on my way to pick up the kids and had my right blinker on to turn and the kid behind me didn't see it or didn't believe me. The truck had minor bumper damage and his car was towed away on a flatbed trailer. I was taken to the hospital just as a precaution because of numbness in the arms and legs. After four hours at IMC I was released with a twisted ankle and whiplash. My back and neck still hurt, but the ankle is good. On the plus side my children weren't with me and I was in the truck instead of my little blue bella. Good news is that Buddy doesn't want to switch vehicles now (since I drive the kids everywhere). Good things can come out of bad situations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment